Am I sensitive to atmospheric air ion imbalances?
Many unpleasant symptoms are the result of prolonged exposures to ion-deficient air. Take the Ion Sensitivity test to see if your discomforts are possibly due to atmospheric electrical imbalances brought about by weather changes, inadequate ventilation, central air conditioning, use of synthetic materials in furnishings and electrical fields from electrical appliances.
- Are you often drowsy or easily fatigued?
- Do you have itchy eyes?
- Do you suffer from a dry, scratchy throat?
- Do you take an hour or more to unwind after work?
- Does air conditioning upset you?
- Do you have blocked nostrils or raspy breathing?
- Does a wind change affect you?
- Do you feel irritable and lethargic before a storm?
- Do you sleep 7 or 8 hours, yet still wake up tired?
- Do you have dryness, burning or itching of the nose?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- Do you find the air in your workplace stuffy and stale?
- Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
- Do you have a ticklish cough or need to clear your throat several times a day?
- Do you often become drowsy while driving?
If you answered YES to three or more of these questions, installing an air ionizer will greatly benefit you!